Are you looking to purchase this Paddie Nail? Are you looking to determine whether this Paddie Nail is worth the investment? Check out this review to learn more information about it.
Table of Contents
What is Paddie Nail?
Paddie Nail is a simple-to-use, revolutionary poly gel nail kit. With this kit, you will not require a trip to the salon. You can create perfect nail art at your home. It is available in various stunning designs and colors like milk-white coffee, nude pink transparent nude, clear emerald young blue ocean, silver sky, and more. They are strong and can last up to 28 days plus
They cost between $14.95 and $44.95 for the longest-lasting design and are reusable; they are cheap compared to the more than $100 the whole package of nails could cost at any salon in the city. Paddie Nails come with a tub of quickset poly gel, 20 nail tips of different sizes, one nail clip, one nail brush, and a cuticle pusher. The company states that they can last up to three weeks, depending on your lifestyle. The cost ranges from $15 to $22 depending on the design; however, they can be reused and cost a fraction of what they cost. In comparison, nail salons for a complete nail set could cost as low as $100.
Paddie Nail combines acrylic nails’ strength with gel nails’ flexibility while getting rid of harmful and harsh chemicals.
In the sense that Paddie Nail appears to be genuine, The primary focus of this critique is to determine whether it’s an authentic brand. This review will provide all the details necessary to know about it.
Is Paddie Nail Authentic?
Positive reviews are available of Paddie on their Paddie website, but there aren’t any reviews online other than those found to appear on the official site.
How To Use
- Clean nails, apply the base coat and then cure
- Pick the nail point, squeeze the gel, and then apply the cure & tip
- Trim and remove the tip. form, then apply top coat and cure
- They can be reshaped with a nail file.
How To Remove Paddie Nail
- Take off the top coat using 100/180 nail sets for grills.
- Apply the peel-off latex tape
- Airdry for 80-120 seconds
- Apply gel polish remover
- It would help if you waited 3 to 5 minutes.
- Push-off gel polishes
- Utilize tweezers to remove the tape made of latex.
- Make the nail shine more attractive by using a buffer for the nails
- An oil cuticle pen made of Vit E helps nourish the skin.
Features Of Paddie Nail
- High-Quality Press-On Nail Kit has UV-protective coating to ensure your nails are not damaged or split.
- Each nail is tapered to a shape that perfectly fits the cuticle for the most natural-looking appearance! In addition, the semi-transparent natural hue is ideal for any event!
- Reusable With Up To 3 Weeks Per Wear
- Odourless and zero harmful chemicals
- There is no need to go to the salon to have your nails repaired
- It’s waterproof.
- It can be completely customized
- Chip resistance
- It is available in a variety of vibrant shades
- There are complaints that they last only a short time and break easily.
Based on the information above, Paddie Nail is a genuine product. Paddie Nail is an authentic product worth your investment. However, there are no customer reviews on other online stores to confirm its authenticity.
Do this if you’ve been scammed!
Have you been scammed? Here are some tips to do in case you’ve been taken advantage of.
Contact your bank to submit complaints and also request the creation of a new debit card. If you have used Paypal as a payment method, you need to record your transactions for the future. You could keep the screenshot.
As much as internet shopping makes our lives easier and more accessible, one needs to be cautious when purchasing items on the internet to avoid the danger of a stolen credit card or overcharged charges. Before placing an order with an online retailer, read the below.
The website’s age has a return address, customer Reviews, and Social Media presence.